Adult Learn to Roller Skate – Level 2 (Starting June 1st)
Name of class: Adult Learn to Skate Level 2
Cost: $75 (without rentals) $95 (with rentals)
Rental Skates: Largest size is 12, please let us know if you need a larger size
All Dates: Thursday’s – June 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd
Location: Retro Rollers Inc. 65 Albert St Unit B Stratford Ontario
Time: 6pm-7pm (Please arrive 15 mins earlier – 5:45pm) The front door will be locked after 6pm, please ring doorbell upon arrival.
Length: 1 hour
Level of class: Introductory level
Age limit: 14+
DESCRIPTION: Looking for the next step in your roller skating journey? Skaters that have completed the level 1 course or that know how to stop, roll forwards, backwards, and perform simple transitions can take this course to enhance their skills and learn more advanced foundational skills to build your confidence on the floor. We will learn additional ways to safely stop, transition and backwards rolling all while building your confidence and understanding how to utilize your body to move gracefully. Modifications are often made, whether you are excelling or require additional training – you can be sure to receive quality instruction!
- The Adult Learn to Skate Level 2 course is progressive (includes 4, 1hr sessions)
- This course is progressive, which means no additional participants can join in after the course has commenced.
- The front door will be locked after 6pm, please ring doorbell upon arrival if needed.
- Created for the age 14+ beginner skater or those who want to improve the basics of roller skating.
- Each session we will concentrate on a new skill which will progressively build your confidence.
- If minimum class size is not met then we reserve the right to bump participants to the next scheduled course
- Safety gear such as helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own full water bottle for hydration. Gatorade is available via credit/debit.
- No make-up classes provided, no refunds.
- Please understand spectators can make participants uncomfortable, and we prefer to have no spectators. Let us know if you feel there is an exception required to accommodate.
PERK ALERT! When you register for any 4 week course with us, you may use the studio space during retail store hours to practice practice practice, no additional fees! This offer is valid between your start date, and course ending date. We ask that only those individuals that are registered are permitted to attend. Please note we do have a number of classes on Saturday, and it would be best to call ahead to see if the space is in use before arriving.
If you have a question on how to sign up please call us and we can sign you up over the phone! 519-635-9124