Adult Progressive Rhythm Skating Level 1 with Cassandra
Name of class: Adult Progressive Rhythm Skating Level 1
Cost: $75 (without rentals)
Rental Skates: at checkout, available for $5 each use.
All Dates: January 11th, 18th, 25th, Feb 1st.
Location: Retro Rollers Inc. 65 Albert St Unit B Stratford Ontario
Time: 6:30pm-7:30pm (Please arrive 15 mins earlier – 6:15pm) The front door will be locked (retail fall/winter store hours are in effect), please ring doorbell upon arrival.
Length: 1 hour
Level of class: Beyond Beginner (see description)
Age limit: 14+
DESCRIPTION: Looking for a fun activity to do in a group setting? Bring a friend or make some new ones in our accepting and friendly environment! In this 4 week long Progressive Rhythm Class we will learn and drill two or more moves per class and combine them in a choreographed routine in the final class which will be recorded and be featured in our social media posts. Please let us know if you do not want to be featured and we will accommodate your request. Basic roller skating skills are required for this course, being able to stand and roll and stop and have good balance on skates is mandatory. Modifications are often made, whether you are excelling or require additional training – you can be sure to receive quality instruction!
- The Adult Rhythm Skating course is progressive (includes 4, 1hr sessions)
- This course is progressive, which means no additional participants can join in after the course has commenced.
- The front door will be locked (retail fall/winter store hours are in effect), please ring doorbell upon arrival. If you need something in the store, we can assist you with this.
- Created for the age 14+ beyond-beginner skater or those who want to improve the fluidity of your roller skating.
- Each session we will concentrate on a new skill which will progressively build your confidence.
- If minimum class size is not met then we reserve the right to bump participants to the next scheduled course.
- Safety gear such as helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended
- Rental Skates are available on a first come first served basis at a cost of $5 per rental.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own full water bottle for hydration. Gatorade is available via credit/debit.
- No make-up classes provided, no refunds.
If you have a question on how to sign up please call us and we can sign you up over the phone! 519-635-9124