Adult Progressive Rhythm Skating Level 1 with Sal (Starting Nov 4th)
Name of class: Adult Progressive Rhythm Skating Level 1
Total Cost: $75 (without rentals) Includes 4 classes, each class is 1hr
All Dates: Nov 4th, **NO CLASS NOV 11th** Nov 18th, 25th and Dec 2nd (mark your calendars)
Location: Retro Rollers Inc. 65 Albert St Unit B Stratford Ontario
Time: 2pm-3pm (Please arrive 15 mins earlier – 1:45pm)
Length: 1 hour
Level of class: Beyond Beginner (see description)
Age limit: 14+
DESCRIPTION: Looking for a fun activity to do in a group setting? Bring a friend or make some new ones in our accepting and friendly environment! In this 4 class Progressive Rhythm Class we will learn and drill two or more moves per class and combine them in a choreographed routine in the final class which will be recorded and be featured in our social media posts. Please let us know if you do not want to be featured and we will accommodate your request. Basic roller skating skills are required for this course, being able to stand and roll and stop and have good balance on skates is mandatory. Modifications are often made, whether you are excelling or require additional training – you can be sure to receive quality instruction!
- The Adult Rhythm Skating course is progressive (includes 4, 1hr sessions)
- This course is progressive, which means no additional participants can join in after the course has commenced.
- Created for the age 14+ beyond-beginner skater or those who want to improve the fluidity of your roller skating.
- Each session we will concentrate on a new skill which will progressively build your confidence.
- If minimum class size is not met then we reserve the right to bump participants to the next scheduled course.
- Safety gear such as helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended.
- Rental Skates are available on a first come first served basis at a cost of $5 per rental.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own full water bottle for hydration. Gatorade is available via credit/debit.
- No make-up classes provided, no refunds.
- We know there are few exceptions, however spectators watching can be overwhelming for those taking this class, and we would prefer if they made other arrangements for the hour.
- Street parking available, use HOTSPOT app to pay, or coins
PERK ALERT! When you register for any 4 class course with us, you may use the studio space during retail store hours to practice practice practice, no additional fees! This offer is valid between your start date, and course ending date. We ask that only those individuals that are registered are permitted to attend. Due to our new business hours, simply make an appointment at least the day before to use the studio.
If you have a question on how to sign up please call us and we can sign you up over the phone! 519-635-9124