Adult Learn to Skate Level 3 with ELAINE (starting Nov 2nd)
Name of class: Adult Learn to Skate Level 3 with ELAINE (starting Nov 2nd)
Cost: $75 (without rentals) $95 (with rentals)
All Dates: Thursday’s – Nov 2nd, Nov 9th **NO CLASS NOV 16th**, Nov 23rd, Nov 30th (Mark Your Calendars!)
Location: Retro Rollers Inc. 65 Albert St Unit B Stratford Ontario
Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm (Please arrive 15 mins earlier – 7:15pm) please ring doorbell upon arrival if needed.
Length: 1 hour
Level of class: Beyond Beginner (you must be able to roll on one foot forwards, transition, roller skate backwards and stop confidently)
Age limit: 14+
DESCRIPTION: OK! So you’ve found a connection to roller skating, and you’ve grown both mentally and physically with your roller skating skills. You are in need of MORE from it. Skaters that have completed the level 2 course or that know how to roll forwards on a single leg, transition, skate backwards and stop confidently – you can take this course to enhance skills and learn more advanced foundational skills to build your confidence on the floor. If you have not taken Level 2, and feel you are ready to take Level 3, you can always email us or call ahead to ensure you are ready. IN this course, we will learn about forward crossovers, double pivot transitions, backward cross-pulls, all while blending and smoothing movements to build your confidence. Modifications are often made, whether you are excelling or require additional training – you can be sure to receive quality instruction!
- The Adult Learn to Skate Level 3 course is progressive (includes 4, 1hr sessions)
- This course is progressive, which means no additional participants can join in after the course has commenced.
- If door is locked, please ring doorbell upon arrival if needed.
- Created for the age 14+ beginner skater or those who want to improve the basics of roller skating.
- Each session we will concentrate on a new skill which will progressively build your confidence.
- If minimum class size is not met then we reserve the right to bump participants to the next scheduled course
- Safety gear such as helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own full water bottle for hydration. Gatorade is available via credit/debit.
- We know there are few exceptions, however spectators watching can be overwhelming for those taking this class, and we would prefer if they made other arrangements for the hour.
- Street parking available, use HOTSPOT app to pay, or coins.
- No make-up classes provided, no refunds.
If you have a question on how to sign up please call us and we can sign you up over the phone! 519-635-9124