Adult Progressive Rhythm Skating Level 2 with SAL (Nov 4th)
Name of class: Adult Progressive Rhythm Skating Level 2
Cost: $75 (without rentals) Rental Skates: at checkout, available for $5 each use
All Dates: Nov 4th, **NO CLASS Nov 11th**, Nov 18th, Nov 25th, Dec 2nd (Mark your calendars)
Location: Retro Rollers Inc. 65 Albert St Unit B Stratford Ontario
Length: 1 hour
Level of class: Intermediate (see description)
Age limit: 14+
DESCRIPTION: Looking for a fun activity to do in a group setting? Bring a friend or make some new ones in our accepting and friendly environment! In this 4 class Progressive Rhythm Course (Level 2) we will learn and drill two or more intermediate moves per class and combine them in a choreographed routine in the final class which will be recorded and be featured in our social media posts. Please let us know if you do not want to be featured and we will accommodate your request. We recommend taking Lean to Skate Level 1, 2 and 3 first, or have the ability to perform basic roller dance movements (eg. able to cross feet and hold balance, pivot, stagger feet, transition, roll on toe wheels confidently). Modifications can be made, whether you are excelling or require additional training – you can be sure to receive quality instruction! Each course taken will have different choreography. If you have a desire to have a dance move taught and integrated into a choreography, be sure to share your thoughts with your instructor. We believe in the love of roller skating!
- The Adult Rhythm Skating Level 2 course is progressive (includes 4, 1hr sessions)
- No additional participants can join in after the course has commenced.
- Created for the age 14+ Intermediate skater, this is not a beginner course.
- Each session we will concentrate on a new skill which will progressively build your confidence.
- If minimum class size is not met then we reserve the right to bump participants to the next scheduled course.
- Safety gear such as helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended, but not mandatory.
- Expect to be fall as attempting new, sometimes difficult movements can produce more falls.
- Rental Skates are available on a first come first served basis at a cost of $5 per rental.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own full water bottle for hydration. Gatorade is available via credit/debit.
- We know there are few exceptions, however spectators watching can be overwhelming for those taking this class, and we would prefer if they made other arrangements for the hour.
- Street parking available, use HOTSPOT app to pay, or coins.
- No make-up classes provided, no refunds.
PERK ALERT! When you register for any 4 class course with us, you may use the studio space during retail store hours to practice practice practice, no additional fees! This offer is valid the day after your start date, and course ending date. We ask that only those individuals that are registered are permitted to attend. Please note we do have a number of classes on Saturday, and it would be best to call ahead to see if the space is in use before arriving. If you miss more than 1 class, this privilege will be revoked.
This course does include 1 extra week to practice for a total of 5 weeks! Our hours have changed, but you can always make an appt to practice too!
If you have a question on how to sign up please call us and we can sign you up over the phone! 519-635-9124