- Mar 05 2024
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Intro to QUADFIT – Fitness on Roller Skates for Beginners, with ELAINE
Name of class: Intro to QUADFIT – Fitness on Roller Skates for Beginners, with ELAINE
Repeating Dates: Tuesdays 7:30pm-8:30pm (you are registering for 1 single class)
Pre-registration is preferred, but we will still register you on the spot as long as you arrive 15 mins before start time.
Length: 1hour with breaks
Level of class: Participants should know how to roll with some confidence, and stop – minimum
Age limit: (14+)
Intro to QuadFit is a 1 hour class (with breaks) for individuals over the age of 14 that are curious about QuadFit, and are really wanting to see if it’s right for them. Perhaps you are also wanting to improve strength, balance, core stability and cardiovascular endurance – all while wearing roller skates! Intro to QuadFit is beginner level drill work and minimal rolling. There is much stepping to the beat of the music as well as floor work. This does involve balance and core work to control your roll. Elaine will guide you through every roll!
Caution, this class will improve all your roller skating skills! All levels of skating are welcome. Modifications are always used so that all participants feel included. Some floor work may be used as roller skates make fantastic weights for leg work!
- Safety gear such as helmets, wrist guards, knee and elbow pads are strongly recommended, and not available for rent. All participants that wear gear to this class feel more confident to try new movements.
- Rental Skates are available on a first come first served basis at a cost of $5 per rental.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own full water bottle for hydration. We will take breaks for a drink! Definitely bring a full water bottle.
- Gatorade is available for $1.50 in our vending machine, debit/credit.
- Always wear comfortable clothing that is flexible and breathable.
- Since the store is closed at 6pm, the door might be locked. Please ring the doorbell if we aren’t already welcoming you at the door.
If you have a question on how to sign up please call us and we can sign you up over the phone! 519-635-9124